Wednesday, August 7, 2013

What I'm Loving Wednesday - August 7

I'm linking up with Covered in Glitter and Glue for my first What I'm Loving Wednesday!


Covered in Glitter and Glue


This week I am loving my new pets! I just got them this morning and am beyond excited! They are called glofish and will be joining us in the classroom this year! I am really looking forward to having them in the classroom and am sure the kids are going to love them!


(Excuse the blurry pictures, these little guys are FAST!)
 
 


Naturally, I made a friendly little reminder to go next to the tank... 


...and a who's who of our aquarium! (Those aren't pictures of our actual fish... I found them on Google! Shhh! Don't tell!)



I decided on naming the fish after some of (what are usually) our favorite characters, Sylvie is my favorite! Although, if you've never read Listen, Buddy, I highly recommend it!

I haven't printed the sign yet, so I may still change my mind on a couple, but for now, these are their names!

Now all I have to do is move them and their heavy tank to school.... it is going to be quite the adventure!

Victoria








2 comments:

  1. Those fish are really cool looking. I am sure your students are going to love them! I may need to pick some up myself.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, I just read about them. They make fresh water fish tanks seem more exciting!

    Mercedes
    Surfing to Success

    ReplyDelete