Sunday, August 11, 2013

Back to School Blogger Exchange!

A few weeks ago I signed up for the back to school blogger exchange hosted by Adventures of Ms. Smith and Covered in Glitter and Glue. I had a lot of fun shopping for my partner!


Blogger Exchange


My partner was Lola from Preschool Wonders and she picked out the perfect back to school goodies! Thank you so much Lola!


The giant paperclips just happen to match my table colors, so I will have my table captains use them when they turn in the table's homework. I had actually been eyeing that pink tape for a while, I already had the green to section off my whiteboard so now I can have alternating colors!

Although I love all of my gifts, I must admit that the flamingo stamp is my favorite! (surprise, surprise!) I know that the kids will love getting it stamped on their papers, because although my students usually come in to my classroom not really knowing what a flamingo is, they end the year loving them!

Victoria


No comments:

Post a Comment