Monday, July 29, 2013

Monday Made It - July 29

Here I am linking up with 4th grade frolics for another Monday Made it! I had a few little projects that I finished up this week, but I really need to get going as we only have two weeks left until teachers go back! We are allowed back into our rooms next Monday, so I really want to be as close to 100% done with everything at home before then as possible. I am going to be so busy!


4th Grade Frolics



Project #1:
 I found these magnetic stands at Joann Fabrics on clearance for $5.00, and I knew they would be perfect for something!

I added the ribbon around the edges and some circle stickers all over for polka dots. Much better than plain old pink and green!


I am planning on using one for my guided reading targets and the other at my listening center for the procedures/listening center target.


Project #2:
I got these accordion folders at the Target $1 spot a few weeks ago (to use for word wall cards and task cards), but have been looking for the right containers to keep them in. I found some old show boxes in my closet, covered them with scrapbook paper, added the ribbon to cover my bad mod podge cornering skills (and make them look cuter!) and voila! My new matching storage!





Project #3:
I have been working on some new décor for my classroom on the computer this week. I made myself a new alphabet, number cards, nameplates, calendar pieces and more! I use a variation of the Bright Polka Dots sets in my room, but decided to make a few different options, including chevron in bright and primary, and polka dot in primary. They are all available in my TPT store!








Well that's it for me! Thanks for reading and let me know what you think!


Victoria





2 comments:

  1. What a cute use of shoeboxes. That would be a great way to use my teenager's basketball shoeboxes. Sara B

    ReplyDelete